Acceptable Use Policy
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE OR SERVICES
What's in these terms?
This acceptable use policy, (“Acceptable Use Policy”) sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our Site or Services, make contact with other users on our Site or Services, link to our Site or Services, or interact with our Site or Services in any other way.
Who we are and how to contact us
www.unisource-tasks.com, (the “Site”) is operated by Amartum Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11721626 and have our registered office at Old Chambers, 93-94 West Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7EB. Our main trading address is Old Chambers, 93-94 West Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7EB.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepting this Acceptable use Policy
By using our Site, or registering to use any Services and clicking on the acceptance button relating to this Acceptable Use Policy, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not wish to be bound by this Acceptable Use Policy, you must not use our Site or register to use any Services.
We recommend that you print a copy of this Acceptable Use Policy for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may amend this Acceptable Use Policy
We amend our Acceptable Use Policy from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Site or Services, please check our Acceptable use Policy to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may use our Site and Services only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site and Services:
- If you are under 18 years of age.
- Unless you are university student, or you are offering an opportunity specifically to a university student.
- If you are a recruitment agency, employment business or similar type of organisation or entity.
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (see below).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- As university student using the Site or Services, to only login using your university email address;
- As the provider of an opportunity, to only advertise opportunities for university students, in compliance with all applicable laws;
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site or Services;
- any equipment or network on which our Site or Services is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site or Services; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We provide interactive services on our Site and within the Services, including, without limitation:
- Service request bulletin boards.
- Proposal submissions (in response to service requests).
- Service browsing
- Internal real time chat communication
- Mobile Application
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our Site or within our Services, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Site or within our Services, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site or Services (“Contribution”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The content standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the content standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from Amartum Limited, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
Breach of this Acceptable Use Policy
When we consider that a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms upon which you are permitted to use our Site and Services, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site or Services.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our Site or Services.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
This Acceptable Use Policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.